Graduate Housing Resources
The following links provide information that make the process of finding housing as easy as possible.
- Commuter ServicesInformation for getting to/from class (Walk, Bike, Bus, Train, etc.) Enrolled students receive a UPASS which provides unlimited access to public transportation in the Seattle metropolitan area. Commuter parking, bus transportation, and biking are covered in detail.
- Craigslist HousingClassifieds-style listings that are great for discovering roommates, apartment vacancies, home rentals, and purchasing used furniture/bicycles.
- Graduate Housing & Food ServicesUniversity of Washington offers on-campus graduate student housing. Single units, shared apartments and family units are all available through HFS.
- Off Campus Housing AffairsAssists students in finding housing via a listing service, which connects potential tenants with Seattle area property managers. It is also a resource to educate UW students, faculty, and staff about tenant issues.
- Roommate Finder ForumForum dedicated to helping UW students find roommates. (UW NetID required)